ENERTRAG Service GmbH
ENERTRAG Service GmbH has its origin in the service of a German wind energy turbine manufacturer and belongs to the ENERTRAG family since 2006. A longstanding operator know how is reconciled with the service experience of a manufacturer in favour of the customer.
To December 1st, 2008, ENERTRAG took the wind service division of the SAG Erwin Peters GmbH and strengthened its team with the experience of a manufacturer independent service provider.
More than 180 employees with 110 fitters in the field provide a competent fast service on the spot on the entire Federal Republic, France and Austria. The economic availability of the plants is in the foreground of our range of service.
From the 24hour supervision over a full service package up to the complete management ENERTRAG Service offers the individually suitable supply for all needs. Due to our years approved constituent system the customers have the possibility to receive the set of service and support they need. Moreover, we take on individual orders and (de-)assembly performances beyond the contractual relationship.
Our service network:
- with 20 Serivceteams in Germany, Austria and France
- regional service bases with a parts store of one's own
- Specialists for transmissions, rotor blades, voltage system converter and control
- 24 hours remote control for a complete plant supervision
- Regional readiness teams for night and weekend uses
- a central parts store stocks all relevant great components up
- DeWind D 4, D 6 - 1000, D 6 - 1250, D 8
- GE-Wind GE 1.5s, GE 1.5sl, GE 2.3, GE 2.5
- NEG Micon NM 48, NM 52, NM 60, NM 64
- Fuhrländer FL MD 70/77
- Nordex | Südwind N 43, N 54, N 60, N62, S 70, S 77
- Repower MD 70/77
- Tacke TW 600, TW 1,5
- Function check-out and compliance test regular maintenance
- Remote monitoring of the wind power systems (data transmission)
- Fault diagnostic, fault locatlization and fault analysis of the power chain
- Repair works
- Generator repair in our own workshop
- Supply of spare parts
- Rebuilding / General overhaul
- Improvements / Modifications