Rotor Energy e.K.
Rotor Energy is a young and dynamic company which was founded in Rostock in September 2006.
Our motto „Qualification and experience“ is guaranteed by the assignment of experienced and motivated staff and the experience with the leading producers (GE-Wind, Vestas Holland, Enercon and others).
Our company also posesses the right working platforms. Holding times can be reduced by the use of special attachement technics. Even hard reachable constructions like lattice towers or radiotowers can be maintained and repaired easily. Our jobs are certified by TÜV and producers of wind power plants.
Services for wind power plants:
Qualified company for maintenance and repair of rotor blades
- inspections, maintenance and repairs of rotor blades
- (de-)installation of rotor blades
- cleaning of rotor blades and towers
- draw of expert reports by the use of platforms and rope winch technics
- platform renting, also with trained qualified staff
- repair and maintenance of lightning-protection-systems
- improvement of the aerodynamics
- elimination of insurance damages
- maintenance contracts
Please note: The company »Rotor Energy e.K.« is responsible for all contents of this profile!